GRANDE PRAIRIE, ALBERTA
DATE POSTED: June 14th, 2021
Our mission is to apply world class leading technology into conventional workflows by partnering and training highly skilled labour. Injecting the technology strategically into the industry to complete projects better, faster and more cost effective.
Our state-of-the-art fabrication facilities in Red Deer and Grande Prairie utilizes innovative technology and an experienced crew to provide the absolute best in accuracy and quality. Our Robotic Spool Welder has a faster travel speed than a conventional welder, and can be positioned between multiple spools for increased productivity. Our innovative workflow increases efficiency and accuracy at every step over conventional workflows.
As part of our commitment to support Indigenous communities we have a diverse team of people and a workplace built on respect and equality. We strive to create opportunities for the inclusion of Indigenous Peoples on our team and support Indigenous businesses in the regions that we operate.
ONSITE3D Ltd. is actively seeking Apprentice Pipefitters for local work in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
- FABRICATION EXPERIENCE IN COMBINATION WITH FIELD EXPERIENCE IS CONSIDERED AN ASSET
- THIS IS LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, NO LOA/SUB WILL BE PROVIDED
Responsibilities and Duties
- Steamfitter-pipefitters layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair piping systems which carry water, steam, chemicals or fuel used in heating, cooling, lubricating and other processes
- Layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair pressurized piping systems
- Hydro-test and install fabricated pipe spools within structural steel modular assemblies, adding designed supports as required
- Maintains all tools, work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion
- Is trained and competent on the use of all equipment required to carry out this trade
- Read and interpret client and company supplied construction fabrication drawings and specifications
- Able to red-line update drawings to an as-build condition
Qualifications and Skills
- MUST be able to pass POST INCIDENT Drug and Alcohol test
- Apprentice Blue Book required
- Excellent attitude to safety with ability to demonstrate and foster first class safety culture
- Good mathematical, scientific, mechanical and logical reasoning abilities
- Good communication and reading skills
- H2S Alive; Standard First Aid, Fall Pro,CSTS-09 OR CSTS 2020, CSO
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Ability to routinely lift ~12 kilograms.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and environments.
- Frequent squatting, kneeling, climbing and the ability to walk long distances.
Compensation and Benefits
OS3D offers a highly competitive salary and incentives package for high performing employees. Benefits available after 90 days.