BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP
DATE POSTED: May 11th, 2021
ONSITE3D is a virtual design and construction (VDC) company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, and the only licensed EPC and construction company in Western Canada. Exponential growth during the last five years has seen the company expand to offices in Red Deer, and Grande Prairie.
At ONSITE3D we believe in pioneering the future through technology integration, thought leadership, and an uncompromising standard of excellence. Our mission is to trailblaze a path that will radically transform and enhance the way people work across a variety of sectors.
As the Business Development Representative your prime responsibilities will be to find new opportunities by researching business thoroughly, contacting key individuals at target companies through outbound emails, telephone calls, and LinkedIn.
You will introduce the ONSITE3D value proposition to decision makers with the objective of setting up a demo of our technology solutions, services, and helping close the deal. Additionally, you will be given the opportunity to grow professionally as our company continues to grow our sales team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acquire new customers;
- Weekly appointments with potential clients;
- Cold Calling every day/week;
- Oversee the sales process from beginning to end: evaluate clients’ needs, schedule sales presentations, collect the necessary information to open new client accounts;
- Properly demonstrate all features and benefits that are specific to each individual customer;
- Develop and maintain a loyal customer base through high quality service;
- Perform follow-ups with clients to ensure they are completely satisfied;
- Use SalesForce CRM to efficiently log activities, prospects and clients;
- Address customer complaints and propose sound solutions;
- Obtain knowledge of the market through research, trade associations and relationship development;
- Seek to implement new ideas and or techniques learned through experience and interaction with peers;
- Demonstrate a high degree of courtesy, efficiency and professionalism when communicating with internal and external clients;
- Effectively plan and execute sales strategy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Post secondary education in Sales and/or Marketing is required (Bachelor degree preferred);
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years experience as a B2B Sales Representative;
- Strong communication skills;
- Extended local network and business contacts;
- Demonstrated track record of achievement in selling products and/or services;
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in construction, energy, or infrastructure sectors;
Compensation and Benefits
OS3D offers a highly competitive salary and incentives package for high performing employees. Benefits available after 90 days.