GRANDE PRAIRIE, ALBERTA
DATE POSTED: July 20, 2021
Onsite3D’s mission is to apply world class leading technology into conventional workflows by partnering and training highly skilled labour. Injecting the technology strategically into the industry to complete projects better, faster and more cost effective.
Our state-of-the-art fabrication facilities in Grande Prairie utilizes innovative technology and an experienced crew to provide the absolute best in accuracy and quality. Our Robotic Spool Welder has a faster travel speed than a conventional welder and can be positioned between multiple spools for increased productivity. Our innovative workflow increases efficiency and accuracy at every step over conventional workflows.
As part of our commitment to support Indigenous communities we have a diverse team of people and a workplace built on respect and equality. We strive to create opportunities for the inclusion of Indigenous Peoples on our team and support Indigenous businesses in the regions that we operate.
Onsite3D Ltd. is actively seeking Journeyman Pipefitters for local work in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
- FABRICATION EXPIERNCE IN COMBINATION WITH FIELD EXPERIENCE IS CONSIDERED AN ASSET
- THIS IS LOCAL CANDIATES ONLY, NO LOA/SUB WILL BE PROVIDED
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a focus on quality
- Must have abilities to develop into a Lead Hand or Supervisor
- Able to read and understand blue prints / P&ID’s / piping specifications and QA / QC requirements
- Study blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine type of pipe and tools to use, and lay out the sequence of tasks
- Measure, cut, thread, groove, bend, assemble and install piping, valves and fittings
- Join pipe sections, related equipment and secure in position
- Use testing equipment to check systems for leaks
- Contribute to pre-job Tool Box meetings, ensure PTA cards are included as part of each job/task
- Comply with Onsite3D and client safety policies and procedures
- Demonstrate high degree of safety awareness and a commitment to safety (his / hers and others)
- Must maintain good relations with client and fellow employees through effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to receive training in basic computer skills
- Must be willing to work at assigned locations as the workload dictates
- Must be receptive to working with short notice for call outs, nights and overtime upon client
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a qualified Journeyman (ticketed) Steamfitter/Pipefitter with a minimum of 5 years experience
- MUST live within 50KM of Grande Prairie as this is for LOCAL candidates ONLY NO LOA will be provided
- Must possess and maintain a valid Alberta Drivers’ License
- Achieve 100% completion of mandatory OS3D and client training
- Pass a pre-access/post incident Drug & Alcohol test
- Training Required: CSTS 2020 and/or CSO, H2S Alive, Standard First Aid
- Training Considered an asset: Fall Protection, Confined Space. AWP, Forklift Zoom-boom or industry relevant
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Ability to routinely lift ~12 kilograms.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and environments.
- Frequent squatting, kneeling, climbing and the ability to walk long distances.
Compensation and Benefits
OS3D offers a highly competitive salary and incentives package for high performing employees. Benefits available after 90 days.