DATE POSTED: May 7th, 2021
ONSITE3D, headquartered in Calgary, focuses on providing the most technically capable workflow and fastest possible turn-around time from laser scan-survey to fabricated/installed equipment for the Canadian Oil and Gas/Petrochemical industry. ONSITE3D’s mission is to apply world class leading technology into conventional workflows by partnering and training highly skilled labour. Injecting the technology strategically into the industry to complete projects safer, with higher quality, increased efficiency, and more cost effective.
The Project Manager position is a management-level role responsible for all aspects of a construction project undertaken by the company, including: cost/value analysis, schedule & performance review, change management & control, resource coordination, subcontractor engagement & review, and develop client relations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to project estimates and project closeout reviews.
- Develop, implement, and manage a project specific “Project Management & Control” plan for each project.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with Construction Managers, Superintendents and discipline leads to develop, implement, and manage project execution plans and documents in line with project and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the project teams in the development of the project construction methodology and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and administrate all project reporting requirements, both internally and externally.
- Utilize all corporate project systems and processes to meet the project deliverables.
- Manage and maximize the use of project resources to effectively deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Responsible for the project change management process.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractor relations and administrative processes.
- Responsible and accountable for the project financial results.
- Support operations and functional management in the achievement of corporate initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years in an oil & gas construction project management or project supervision role.
- Engineering degree (Mechanical, Civil/Structural), or graduate of an applicable technical diploma program, and/or, combination of education and relevant experience.
- Understanding of the Oil and Gas industrial construction industry.
- Ability to read and understand construction documents including contracts, drawings, specifications, subcontracts.
- Proven understanding of estimating and project management theories, methodologies, and industry practices.
- Familiarity with relevant construction codes, standards, and practices.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
This position is field based and usually works in a site office environment. Travel and/or living in temporary accommodations is required. Long hours and shift work may be required.
Compensation and Benefits
OS3D offers a highly competitive salary and incentives package for high performing employees. Benefits available after 90 days.