GRANDE PRAIRIE, ALBERTA
DATE POSTED: June 14th, 2021
Onsite3D’s mission is to apply world class leading technology into conventional workflows by partnering and training highly skilled labour. Injecting the technology strategically into the industry to complete projects better, faster and more cost effective.
Our state-of-the-art fabrication facilities in Red Deer and Grande Prairie utilizes innovative technology and an experienced crew to provide the absolute best in accuracy and quality. Our Robotic Spool Welder has a faster travel speed than a conventional welder, and can be positioned between multiple spools for increased productivity. Our innovative workflow increases efficiency and accuracy at every step over conventional workflows.
As part of our commitment to support Indigenous communities we have a diverse team of people and a workplace built on respect and equality. We strive to create opportunities for the inclusion of Indigenous Peoples on our team and support Indigenous businesses in the regions that we operate.
Onsite3D Ltd. is actively seeking Welders Helpers for a local work in Grande Prairie, AB.
- FABRICATION EXPERIENCE IN COMBINATION WITH FIELD EXPERIENCE IS CONSIDERED AN ASSET
- THIS IS LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, NO LOA/SUB WILL BE PROVIDED
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in securing components together applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining weld shrinkage, and welding techniques.
- Assist in the selection appropriate equipment and plan the layout and assembly of a welding process.
- Have basic knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining weld shrinkage and welding techniques.
- Assist in securing of parts in position for welding.
- Assist in the preparation of material for welding by cutting or grinding using pipe cutters, hammer and chisel, cutting torch, and/or grinder.
- Set material in stands, racks, hoists, etc. for welding.
- Set up equipment and weld parts using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc or gas welding equipment.
- Assist in the repairing of products by dismantling, straightening and reshaping.
- Reassemble parts using cutting torch, straightening press and hand tools.
- Follow oral and written directions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a Apprentice Welder Ticket / Bluebook
- Must be able to pass a post incident drug and alcohol test
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Flux core ticket would be an asset
- Standard First Aid, H2S, Fall Protection, AWP, CSTS 2020/09, CSO
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Ability to routinely lift ~12 kilograms.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and environments.
- Frequent squatting, kneeling, climbing and the ability to walk long distances.
Compensation and Benefits
OS3D offers a highly competitive salary and incentives package for high performing employees. Benefits available after 90 days.